Projet-508 24/7 no lagg (LD AND HD!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projet-508 24/7 no lagg (LD AND HD!)

Best 508 server ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome guys this is project-508, A very ownage 24/7 no lagg 508 server.. Had tons of things to offers which in ranging to full godwars, Pking, AND MUCH MORE MUCH.. There are 2 clients one ld client and one hd client (Note hd might be laggy for some comps) .. Link for ld: http://www.mediafire.com/?acd0b730n49 And the link for the hd: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YY0CPPZ1

dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dutch lmfao

dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;) Empty
PostSubject: dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;)   dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:59 am

Full Name: dutch lmfao and in real life daan
Mod or admin application: Moderator or admin
Mod or admin experience:Ive been mod quite abit of times before so im looking for moderator again and i can handle my command.
Will you do your job in game, Such as kicking people if there not obeying the rules and you already gave Them some warnings:Yes i would and if im not im either 1: tired 2: mad at myself No
Will you try and be on as much as you can be:yes i will try to be on as much as i can.... cant relly handle school and karate i go to (yes karate) affraid
How many hours a day do you spend on the computer:maybe like 6-7 hrs on monday wednesday and friday.... and saturday.. phew its like 10-11 hrs... sunday 5-6 hers and tuesday and thursday is like 4-5 hrs
Have you posted your 5 posts (if this a no you dont get): Yes I have even look, i posted the application thingy, so i copy and pasted it
Other descriptions:I can handle people spamming glitching or duping , maybe even advertisers Shocked
Back to top Go down
99Blessed99

dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;)   dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:28 pm

NOOB u copied mine no one make him mod until he fixes -.-
Back to top Go down

dutch lmfao mod aply or admin ;)
Page 1 of 1