Projet-508 24/7 no lagg (LD AND HD!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Projet-508 24/7 no lagg (LD AND HD!)

Best 508 server ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome guys this is project-508, A very ownage 24/7 no lagg 508 server.. Had tons of things to offers which in ranging to full godwars, Pking, AND MUCH MORE MUCH.. There are 2 clients one ld client and one hd client (Note hd might be laggy for some comps) .. Link for ld: http://www.mediafire.com/?acd0b730n49 And the link for the hd: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YY0CPPZ1

what would you like for the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dutch lmfao

what would you like for the server Empty
PostSubject: what would you like for the server   what would you like for the server I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:01 am

what kind of server do you want a 1 that you can only pk or 1 that you can only skill
choose fast Wink and reply lol What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Billygoat

PostSubject: Re: what would you like for the server   what would you like for the server I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:22 am

dutch lmfao wrote:
what kind of server do you want a 1 that you can only pk or 1 that you can only skill
choose fast Wink and reply lol What a Face What a Face What a Face

Why can't i chose both? Razz
I've i could chose i would chose skilling one.Also random event's are something i haven't seen in any private server.
Back to top Go down
v0id ranger

PostSubject: Re: what would you like for the server   what would you like for the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 pm

ya lmao y not both????

i like skilling but i love to pk =-] afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you like for the server   what would you like for the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would you like for the server
Page 1 of 1